Monday, October 4, 2010

Foster Pups Lulu and Daisy


Hi! I'm Lulu, the one with the lovely black eyes and this is my sister Daisy. As you can see, we have both learned to 'Sit'. Don't we do it nicely? Our foster mom taught us this trick quite quickly because she uses small tasty biscuits as a reward which we like very much!
Daisy, my sister, is a little noisy when she's playing with me. I'm quite quiet even when I'm playing. We have real fun with all our toys but we like our old sock best! We really like to play and run around; it's fun, but after about ten minutes, we get very tired. Then we both decide to have a nap. We share a mattress which is very comfortable and sleep for a couple of hours. When we get up, we know it's time to eat again. We are always hungry! But as you can see, we have learnt to be "calm / submissive" before our meals as well. We are really good girls, even if I say so myself!!








No comments:

Post a Comment